Career Transition & Advancement Coaching
“That element which contributes to a particular result, situation, process or accomplishment is your unique factor.”
“There is no simple recipe for high potential leaders. In fact, Authentic Leadership Institute’s research on executives shows that leaders who demonstrated high potential in one area were often average in another. What made them distinctive as individuals is what made them successful as leaders.”
What is Your Factor?
Your factor can be a number of things such as your vision, values, interests, story, strengths or effectiveness. Living your factor, means that you can strategically manage your career on your own terms; venture off your career path to try something that is closer to what you really want to do and make bold, thoughtful career transitions.
What if You Could Optimize Your Unique Factor?
myfactor’s personalized career coaching experience is valuable if you are in the first 90 days of a new role, project or assignment; want to be promoted, are looking for a new job or exploring a completely different path. Michelle works with mid-level professionals on an individual basis who want expert guidance and an actionable process to:
- Advance their careers
- Enhance their leadership presence and contribute to their company’s performance
- Identify new behaviors and put them into practice to maximize their professional effectiveness
- Move forward after a challenging work or management experience
- Facilitate their transition within their current industry
- Discover new ways of thinking about taking their next step to reinvent their career
- Explore entrepreneurial opportunities
- Generate ideas for their plan b
What Would You Like to Do?
- How myfactor’s coaching solutions and process can help you, contact Michelle for a complimentary 30-minute telephone consultation. There is no obligation or hard sell and you will leave with a few ideas to think about!
- About our individual coaching solutions for career reinvention, job search and career transition coaching, visit Your Solutions. If you want an idea of some of the topics, Michelle has helped her clients confront during coaching sessions, visit Recent Coaching Engagements and Results.
- More about i-Reinvent-Me Coaching Lab, our new group reinvention coaching program which also includes one-on-one coaching.
If you would like tips, tools, resources and fresh ideas on how to stay on top of your career; and career management, transition and reinvention strategies, consider:
- Signing up for Optimize yourFactor, our monthly newsletter (Sign Up at the top right hand corner).
- Reading Optimize yourFactor blog for my ideas on how to advance your career transition or start your reinvention.
- Following me on twitter for more career reinvention and transition tips, ideas and articles.